These valves are available in the following two types:
• 6512 with straight solder connections
• 6532 with right-angle solder connections
The main parts of the globe valves are made with the
• Hot forged brass EN 12420 – CW 617N for body, cover and
cap that covers the spindle
• Steel, with proper surface protection, for the spindle.
• Chloroprene rubber (CR) and aramid fibres for gland seal
• Metal-rubber laminate for outlet seal gaskets
• PTFE for seat gaskets.
|CAST-HV-6510/9||1-1/8″ 6510/9 / 6512/9|