The Stream Series Features
- Range of 8 models from 62 to 153 m3/h for today’s HFC refrigerants
- One model suits all applications as it is compatible with R404A, R407F, R448A, R449A, R22, R134a, R407A, and R407C
- Improved product range versus Discus: three additional models and two specific models with extended cooling capacity providing the best selection flexibility
- Range of 3 models for CO2-transcritical applications from 20 to 38 kW
- Best-in class seasonal efficiencies, up to 15% higher than semi-hermetic reciprocating compressors known in the market
- Reduced sound level for quiet operation up to 7dBA
- Reduced dimensions and weight by up to 45 kg
- Wide operating envelope, one model fits all refrigeration applications, medium and low temperature
- Availability of 2 motor versions per displacement
- No cooling fan required for low temperature (0°C Suction Gas Return Temperature) to keep applied cost low
- Extremely low condensing temperatures for increased system efficiency
- Emerson CoreSense Diagnostics technology providing advanced protection & diagnostics to ensure long compressor lifetime
- Protection and sensing devices pre-installed to reduce applied system cost
- Current sensor allowing for individual compressor power monitoring to stay on top of energy costs
- Integrated status LEDs for local communication via colour and flash codes
- Remote communication via Modbus for faster service
- For CoreSense Diagnostics see separate data sheet for full details
All Stream compressors are released for two different options of capacity modulation:
- Variable speed release from 30 to 70 Hz for capacity modulation related energy savings
- Continuous modulation from 50-100% (4-cylinder) and 33-100% (6-cylinder) ensuring a perfect match of capacity to refrigeration load
Stream Technology And Its 5 Key Benefits
CoreSense™ Diagnostics technology helps your refrigeration equipment last longer. This technology offers advanced compressor protection, diagnostics, communication and power consumption measurement.
Its unique valve technology makes Stream 10% more efficient than any other compressor and therefore helps you reduce the carbon footprint and running cost of your installation.
- Multi Refrigerant
Its unique valve technology makes Stream a multi refrigerant compressor. One model suits all applications without any compromise on performance.
Digital technology or operation with inverter makes Stream the most flexible choice for continuous capacity modulation.
- Low Sound
Sound shell technology makes Stream the quietest compressor on the market for sound critical applications.
R404A, R407F, R448A, R449A, R22, R134a, R407A, R407C
13 To 50HP
Medium Temperature & Low Temperature
- Multi-Refrigerant Approved
- CoreSense Technology
- Excellent Efficiency From Discus Valve Technology
- Digital modulation available from 10-100%