R134a, R450A, R513A, R404A, R448A, R449A, R407A, R407F, R407C, R22
230, 380, 400, 460 V
50, 60 Hz
- Increased efficiency at low ambient temperature conditions
- One model for multi-refrigerants R-404A, R-407A, R-407C, R-134a and R-22
- Seasonal efficiency up to 15% above traditional semi-hermetic compressor
- Large operating envelope
- Quiet operation
- Fast temperature pull-down capabilities
- Lightweight and compactness
- Copeland Scroll Digital™ technology for simple, step-less capacity modulation
How Scroll Compressors Work
The Copeland Scroll compressor has one scroll, or spiral, orbiting in a path defined by a matching fixed scroll. The fixed scroll is attached to the compressor body. The orbiting scroll is coupled to the crankshaft and orbits, rather than rotates.
The orbiting motion creates a series of gas pockets traveling between the two scrolls. On the outer portion of the scrolls, the pockets draw in gas, which they then force to the center of the scroll, where the gas is discharged. As the gas moves into the increasingly smaller inner pockets, the temperature and pressure increase to the desired discharge pressure.
Contact us for more information.
There are no reviews yet.