Air Cooled Condenser
Self-supporting construction made of texture corrosion resistance electro galvanize steel sheet.
Structural iron with steel/E.G.Legs.
High efficiency finned coil made of 3/8″Ø, 1/2″Ø and 5/8″Ø copper tube/inner grooved tube mechanically bonded into corrugated sine wave aluminum fins with full depth drawn collars.
Multiple circuits for higher efficiency.
All coils are pressure tested on 350-400 PSIG
Suitable for R22, R134a and R404a/R507
Base frame, housing, condenser element dehydrated, with connections for one refrigeration circuit; built-in maintenance-free external rotor motor, axial fans, connecting copper pipes.
- Horizontal air flow design on request
- Copper fins as option
- Heresite coating aluminum fins as option
- Stainless steel 304-(2B) or 316L-(2B) finish external panel/stucco aluminum on request
- Special Circuit-eg. Multi circuiting on request
- Custom made condenser to suite all capacity on request
- State of the art sickle blade fans from EBM and Ziehl-Abegg or equivalent fan on request