- Heavy gauged tubes of copper of cupor-nickle (90/10) with 26 fins/inch of integral finned type, ensure maximum heat transfer & compactness of condenser size.
- Sight glass, liquid service valve & inlet coupling are standard features.
- Heavy gauge steel pipe used for shell.
- Easily removable casted water boxes wit inner epoxy coating & zinc anodes for marine application.
- 25mm (1″) thick tubes sheets of carbon steel and stainless steel used for fresh water and marine applications respectively.
- Manufactured in compliance with the following pressure vessel codes –
3. Australian STD AS1210
Standard Design Conditions
- Water In
- Water Out
- Condensing Temp
- Fouling Factor
- Heat Rejection Factor