The T6373 are designed to control the valve, or the valve and the fan in 2-pipe fan-coil applications.
The thermostat operates an on/off valve to provide control at the desired setpoint temperature.
The fan can also be controlled from the thermostat. In some cases it is wired to run continuously, and can be switched off with the system ON/OFF switch, while with other models there is a choice of running the fan continuously, or cycling it with the thermostat.
Versions are available with a manual 3-speed fan switch, and with a system on-off switch.
Heat/cool changeover operation is also possible on some versions. This function can be accomplished either by a manually operated heat/cool switch on the front of the thermostat or in some versions automatically by the use of a pie thermostat on the supply water pipe of the fan-coil.
- Dual diaphragm sensing element ensures close temperature control for all loads and applications
- Attractive modern styling makes this thermostat ideal for locating in the occupied space, particularly in offices or hotels
- All versions have heat anticipator, which improves temperature control in both heating and cooling operation
- Thermostat mounts directly onto a wall or conduit box
- Slide switches allow manual control of system operation and fan speed
- Auto heat/cool changeover possible (on some versions) by using pipe thermostat
- Optional extras: range stops, tamperproof cover
220 V~, 50…60 Hz