Muller Industrial Unit Cooler Long Air Throw And High Efficiency NKH Series
Capacity Range 26.5 kW – 127.2 kW
– The casing is made of pre-painted, galvanized steel offering a high resistance to corrosion and impact damage. An internal aluminum drain pan limits the effects of condensation under the main drain pan during the defrost process.
– The NKH unit coolers are delivered in mounting position reinforced crates.
– The external rotor fans are equipped with fan guards compliant with safety standards.
– 2 fan types are used for the NKH range.
– @ 630mm 4 pole 1500 rpm
– @ 800mm 6 pole 1000 rpm
– The motors are of the three-phase type, 380V, 50Hz, IP54, class F.
– Selection of a unit cooler with various fan number/diameter combinations offering the dimensional and air throw characteristics best adapted to the size of the cold room.
– The finned coils of the NKH range are designed with aluminium fins spaced at 4, 6, 9, crimped onto copper tubes.
– High-efficiency H type fine for an economical solution:
– This type of fin is particularly suitable for the storage of packed products.
– The reduced size of the heat-exchanger also enables fast defrosting.
– The coils are supplied via optimized R22/R404A diaphragm distributor(s).
– For all other refrigerants, please contact us and specify when ordering.
– Electrical and refrigerant connections easily accessible for simple installation.
– The galvanized steel side panels and drain pan are hinge-mounted.
– Easy accessibility, maintenance and cleaning.
– External installation of fans offering easy access possible interventions.
There are no reviews yet.